- When you place an order with nest and nettle you are in a contract with Monks Yard Limited. nest and nettle is a part of the business Monks Yard Ltd. Any payments will appear on your bank statement as 'SP * NEST AND NETTLE'.
- When placing your order you must ensure that your order and any other information you supply to us is correct. Should anything be incorrect you must contact us within 2 hours of making the order. We cannot guarantee that we can amend your order if your goods have already been posted.
- Should you wish to cancel your order please contact us by email on email@example.com within 2 hours of making the order. Any later than this and we cannot guarantee that your order hasn't already been posted.
- Your order will be acknowledged with an email receipt.
- All orders are subject to availability. If any goods are unavailable, we will notify you of the unavailability as soon as possible and will arrange for a full refund if you have been charged.
Payment and prices:
- Payment for all orders are required in advance. We will dispatch your item(s) subject to receiving full payment of the order.
- Our prices may change from time to time. The price for the item(s) you order is as stated on our product listing at the time you send us your order. VAT is included in any price shown. We may change the amount of VAT charged if the VAT rate changes.
- If we have mis-priced any item by mistake, we are not obliged to supply the item at that price, provided we notify you before we dispatch it. Once notified, you can then decide if you want to order the item at the correct price. If you do not, we will provide a full refund of any payments already made.
- You must contact us immediately with full details if you dispute any payment.
- Delivery is only to the UK.
- We may deliver different parts of your order on different dates and/or in separate parcels.
- We aim for you to receive your order within 3-5 workings days, however these timescales are estimates only. Please allow additional time for delivery at busy periods and also during these current 'Covid' times. We have no liability for any losses arising from delay in delivery to the extent that this is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, and where we could not have taken reasonable steps to deal with the delay.
- Please note that we hold no responsibility if you receive a notification of an unsuccessful attempted delivery. It is your responsibility to use the details provided to contact the delivery company to arrange re-delivery or collection of your parcel.
- Returns are required to be made and posted back to us within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- nest and nettle is not responsible for the cost of returning items to us; this is at the expense of the customer. The exception to this is if an item(s) is faulty, and on this occasion we will reimburse the customer for the returns postage.
- When posting items back to us, the item(s) should be returned in their original packaging and state, with all labels and tags in tact. Failure to do so may result in an unsuccessful refund. The parcel is the responsibility of the customer until it reaches us. nest and nettle is not responsible for any losses or damages during this returns process.
- Should you believe your item(s) to be faulty, photo evidence may be required to secure a refund.
- Please be assured that all safety measures and procedures are in place to ensure our working environment is Covid secure.
- We are a very small team and so your orders will be handled by very few people. Social distancing will be in place when more than 1 person is present, masks will be worn when necessary, and all work stations will be regularly sanitised.
- Hands will also be sanitised regularly.
- We take the safety of our customers very seriously and will do our best to help keep you safe when you order from us.
- Click and Collect: All orders for 'pick up' are required to be collected from our Somerset shop which is located at; Monks Yard, Horton Manor, Horton Cross, Ilminster, Somerset, TA199PY. We would encourage you to wear a face mask when collecting your order, and hand sanitiser will be available.
- If you have any complaints, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org